The race director's kit (word document) provides all the information that is required for directing a race. Please refer to it as needed. If you still have questions, feel free to contact a club officer and we will be happy to provide answers.
Click here for the Race Directors Kit in Microsott Word format (updated March 29, 2012).
Click here for the Volunteer Signup Sheet in Microsoft Excel format. The signup sheet shows the duties needed to ensure a successful race. Race directors are encouraged to use this sheet as a guide for assigning tasks to volunteers.
Click here for the Race Results file in Microsoft Excel format. The following instructions are recommended for dealing with the results:
1. Print off the spreadsheet and take it to the finish area on race day.
2. Post the results in overall finishing order near the finish line.
3. After all the results are posted, copy them down on the spreadsheet.
4. Enter the results into the excel file on a computer.
5. Email the excel file to Myron Davis at email@example.com